· Frustration when communicating
· Speech that is not understood
· Inability to follow directions
· Improper grammatical structures
· Chronic hoarseness
· Repetition of sounds or words
· Limited vocabulary
· Difficulty answering questions
· Sudden change in ability to communicate
· Difficulty with swallowing and/or eating
· Poor socialization
KSPS is accepting resumes for a speech-language pathologist 20-35 hours per week. CCC and pediatric experience preferred.
Send your resume today!
Welcome to KingwoodSpeech.com!
Evaluation and Therapy
Kingwood Speech Pathology Services (KSPS) has been serving children and adults with speech and language needs since 1983 and with occupational therapy needs since 2001. Conveniently located two blocks from Hwy. 59, KSPS draws clients from throughout the Northeast Houston suburban area. At KSPS, you and your family will find a warm, friendly staff ready to assist you. Our staff includes speech-language pathologists and an occupational therapist who are experienced in serving diverse populations including clients with Autism, Apraxia, Down syndrome, mental retardation, Cerebral Palsy, hearing impairment, Cleft Palate, neurological impairments, fine motor delays, Selective Mutism and bilingualism.
2665 Royal Forest Drive, Suite B-90, Kingwood, TX 77339